- We currently ship to the contiguous US only (working in international!)
- Unless noted otherwise on a product page or in a free shipping special (check our Specials page!), shipping is a cost added to each order.
- We currently use USPS, UPS or Fedex and currently ship to contiguous U.S. addresses only.
- All P.O. Box and APO shipments must be less than 70 lbs. and 5 feet in length for rugs and ship USPS. Otherwise orders will be held up to confirm shipment to physical address.
- Please be sure to check your shipping address before submitting your order. We are not responsible for orders shipped to the wrong address due to incorrect or insufficient information.
- All in-stock items process within 1-3 business days and arrive within 7-14 business days from the ship date.
- Items marked as PRE-SALE will ship once in stock. Please note that the dates specified are estimations and are subject to change. You will still be charged upon check-out for PRE-SALE items.
- When your order is processed, you will receive an email containing a tracking number.
- If you would like to set up a signature confirmation for the delivery, you may set that up directly with the carrier after you receive the tracking information.
- Items ordered together may not arrive together.
- Most orders ship regular ground service. Shipping rates are calculated based on weight rather than on a percentage of invoice amount -- we are so fair in Bohemia!
- All shipments of oversized items that require special service at the time of delivery (Lift Gate, Inside Delivery, etc.) will incur additional charges. If you'd like a quote before placing your order, please email us.
- Furniture and oversized items usually travel via freight carrier. Most carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday from 9-5, and they will contact you via phone to schedule a delivery date and time that works for you.
- ART BY NADJAH -- We ARE able to offer standard shipping to Panamá as well as the continental United States for Art pieces only. Please allow 21 Business Days for Panamá delivery.
Once your order is delivered to your doorstep, we are no longer responsible for what happens to it from that point onward.
When tracking numbers say the package has been delivered, we assume it to be true. Unfortunately, in the case of theft, we are not liable for instances of theft. After you receive your tracking number, you may contact the shipper to request a signature verification upon delivery.
At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping on orders. But, we are working on it!